1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Fluid Film Hats!!!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Okay, here's the deal. Post a pic in this thread using Fluid Film on your equipment and I'll ship you a Fluid Film Cap for free! It's a high quality cap, just like our products. :cool2:

[​IMG]

Oh, and only new pictures will be accepted. No pictures that have already been posted here or elsewhere. :nono:

2. Lawn-Sharks

Lawn-Sharks LawnSite Senior Member

Send me a sample of fluid film and i'll post some pics of me using it then you can send me a hat...Thank you!

3. Dano50

Ooh, I'm glad you chimed in. ;)

Regular-sized cans only! No sample cans. :hammerhead:

If you'd like to find your closest dealer, just visit our website at www.fluid-film.com or go to your local John Deere farm equipment dealer and tell them you want some Fluid Film, which is sold under their part number TY22032.

Post some pics! Win a hat! :cool2:

4. Lawn-Sharks

How much is it??? Nobody i know in the business uses it.

5. Dano50

Well, if you haven't tried it, I'll ship you a sample can for free. A regular-sized 11 3/4 oz. can will cost an average of $8.50 off a shelf.

Fluid Film contains no solvents, so it is all usable product. It will not evaporate, get gummy or tacky, or wash off a surface.

Try it, you'll like it. :drinkup:

6. Lawn-Sharks

Send me one. About how long will Regular size 11 3/4 oz can last when applied properly?

Lawn Sharks
    1792 Poinciana Ave
    Titusville, FL 32796

7. Dano50

That is really too subjective to give a reliable answer. It all depends on the application and conditions. I do know that one regular sized can has a coverage ratio of 15 sq ft.

For indoor applications, such as hinges, locks, garage door runners, even battery terminals, one application could last at least a full year, protecting and lubricating.

Outside, in the elements, as a corrosion preventive for parts untouched, it will get you through a full season. The UV rays will typically break it down in about 2 - 3 months. Water will not just wash it off, either. It will last through the rain. You could even take a garden hose at 35 psi and it would not remove the product. You would have to pressure wash it to remove it.

8. Lawn-Sharks

Sounds good!

9. JustCut

JustCut LawnSite Member

:clapping:This is the best pick I can send hope it works:clapping::dancing: Just got my new 36 Samurai from Better Outdoor Products and they sent a sample can. I used it on the squeaky bedroom door and now to my delight :sleeping:

10. greenbaylawns

greenbaylawns LawnSite Senior Member