Fluid Film is a lifesaver!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by rb_in_va, Nov 11, 2006.

1. rb_in_va

rb_in_va LawnSite Member
    from VA

I used FF to remove the cap on my truck. The cap had a weatherstripping-like sealer between it and the bed. I took the clamps off, and tried to move the cap, but it wouldn't budge. It had some sort of glue that had adhered really well after several years of being compressed together. I sprayed some FF all along the inside and outside and after a few minutes the cap lifted up with just a little persuasion.

2. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for sharing! I love testimonials!!

3. MattsMowing3535

MattsMowing3535 LawnSite Senior Member

yup I cant wait till I get my free sample! If it works good Ill have alot more in my garage by spring!

4. JoyofFluidFilm

JoyofFluidFilm LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone else seem to think Fluid Film is a life saver????*trucewhiteflag*

5. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

You guys know I do! I use it all the time and just gave half a can to my neighbor and he used it and loved it!

6. signature lawns

signature lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Don't know about a life saver, but it seems to be a great product. Superior to WD-40, but much more expensive too.

7. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Aah, but if you factor in the fact that it doesn't contain solvent and will not evaporate, you are getting much more usable product for your money. It will also last much longer once applied: At least a year for indoor applications like hinges, locks, garage door runners, etc.

It will also last a minimum of twelve months protecting battery terminals. It is non-conductive and can be used as a dielectric.