1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Fluid Film is the bomb!!!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by crasmith, Mar 30, 2011.

1. crasmith

crasmith LawnSite Member

Here are some pics of my new FasTrak SD. I love how this stuff shines up the tanks. I am going to apply it under the deck tomorrow! I can't wait! Doesn't this qualify for a new t-shirt?! Enjoy the photos and thanks for all of the great ideas for uses with Fluid Film. I hosed my boat trailer tires with it today and got out of control on all nuts and bolts on the thing! :)

Craig

hust 1.jpg

hust 2.jpg

hust 3.jpg

hust 4.jpg

hust 6.jpg

2. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

Just so you know, there's a meeting for FF anonymous coming real soon to a meeting room near you!

Mower looks great, best wishes this season.

3. crasmith

crasmith LawnSite Member

LOL! Thanks! Yeah, I have the bug now. Just got finished spraying down the garage door rollers. Someone stop me! :)

4. StihlBR600

StihlBR600 LawnSite Senior Member

So will fluid film stop my tailgate from rusting so quickly? lol

5. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

uh....ohhh...we have another addict! hahaha

6. jrmikka

jrmikka LawnSite Member

same here "whats in that stuff" put some on my garage door rollers feels like someone installed a brand new one! wondering if it could be used inside of a hydroseeder?

7. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

welcome aboard soldier[​IMG]

that's a nice lookin machine you got there buuuuut i don't see the ff can anywhere in sight. what's up with that?;)

hey jrmikka what's a hydroseeder?:confused:

8. crasmith

crasmith LawnSite Member

My bad! Just goes to show I'm a rookie! I'll take anothervone for you guys since yall are drooling for the can photo! LOL!
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

you want a shirt you gotta go the distance:weightlifter::weightlifter::laugh::laugh:

10. StihlBR600

StihlBR600 LawnSite Senior Member

After watching some videos im thinking about undercoating my entire truck with that stuff!