1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Fluid Film is the bomb!!!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by crasmith, Mar 30, 2011.

1. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

i figured it had somethin to do with your phone... mine is nothing but bare metal because the powder coat flaked off in sheets. i didn't start using ff on it until the flaking had already started :( the choice is up to you but, i would do it now then check often to see when it needs to be re-applied. by the end of the season you should have it down for your specific needs:cool2:

2. crasmith

crasmith LawnSite Member

Cool! That's what i will do then! Thanks!
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. crasmith

crasmith LawnSite Member

Thanks! Im sure i will get it diwn after using it for a while. :)
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. hlb96

hlb96 LawnSite Member

I am getting my first ZTR delivered next week. A Bob-Cat Fastcat Pro 61/24 Kawasaki. I am not a mechanically inclined person as this is my personal mower and I sell Insurance for a living.
    So with that said is there anywhere that Fluid Film should not be sprayed?

Any suggestions or tips for me would be greatly appreciated.

I also need to find a dealer, as the one closest to me no longer sells it. He told me a can of PAM spray from the grocery store would be the same as Fluid Film. I thanked him for the info and got off the phone. Probably will order it online.

5. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

The only place that I try not to spray it is on the exhaust. It doesn't hurt it but it'll smoke like crazy! lol

You seem to know already but PAM will definitely not do the same thing! If you can't find it local you can get it at kellsportproducts.com!

6. davidcalhoun

davidcalhoun LawnSite Bronze Member

A place called shoplet has good prices if you need a case.

7. jrmikka

jrmikka LawnSite Member

also try amazon.com

8. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

i don't spray it anywhere you need to walk and i think twice about applying to anything you constantly need to be picking up, especially a hammer handle;)

i told a guy at work who has very minimul experience with ff that pam is the same thing and he wet himself from laughing:laugh:

9. crasmith

crasmith LawnSite Member

Got in another three cans of FF on Friday. Got two keyrings included from Kellsports. Thanks Bob! Still looking for a tshirt!!! :)

10. JoyofFluidFilm

JoyofFluidFilm LawnSite Senior Member

You can find a fluid film dealer closest to you on our website at www.fluid-film.com