Fluid Film is the bomb!!!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by crasmith, Mar 30, 2011.

1. crasmith

crasmith LawnSite Member

I've only got four cans at home. Didn't take anytime to burn through my first can and I haven't even sprayed under my new deck yet! I think I may go ahead and order a case so I will have plenty on hand. Are the cases now coming with the new straws? I want some of those real bad! :)

Craig

2. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

The cases with the straws are in circulation but there is no way to guarantee at this point that you'll get one with the new caps.

3. crasmith

crasmith LawnSite Member

Thanks for the info Dan. :)

4. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I don't know that it would always be the case, but I ordered my case from Kellsport a few weeks ago and they were the new straw holding cans. I already need another case!

5. crasmith

crasmith LawnSite Member

Yeah, I got a few cans last week and they were the old style but I am sure the next order will be the new style! :)

6. kysealcoat

kysealcoat LawnSite Member

If we are adding new decals to equipment, does the FF need to be cleaned off with a degreaser or just wiped off? And once the decal is on, do I have to be careful with the FF around it?

-wking

7. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

wash the area with soap/water or mineral spirits and dry it good first. feel free to spray ff right on the new decals as often as ud like :)

8. crasmith

crasmith LawnSite Member

Great info! I am going to be adding some FF decals to my new mower too! It will look cool! :)

9. kysealcoat

kysealcoat LawnSite Member

I saw where you applied it to the exterior of your truck. Are you still happy with it, or would you just use a good car wax? Lastly, when you spray it on some equipment and let it sit over night, do you then just wipe it off or what? I have a couple seal coat tanks we plan to do the outside of and a 15 foot bushhog mowing deck that is hankering for some FF.

-wking

10. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

can you post a picture of one of the tanks? i've both left it and rubbed it in. depends on my mood at the time i guess lol. i liked how easy the ff made it to remove the road salt residue dad prefers wax. to each their own on that one.