fluid film

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Brianslawn, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

i got my sample last week. been trying it on a few different things since. i dont got a whole lot to say or any long term test results right now, but it has helped as a penetrating lube, and when it comes to putting on walker decks.. they glide on with ease. i couldnt believe how slippery it was. i used fluid film to clean old grease off and then sprayed again to lube it up.

anyone who hasnt got there FREE sample yet, needs to. most likely you will start buying it by the case after you try it.

thanks fluid film. :waving:

2. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

Amazing stuff and it lasts for ever! i've used it on my trailer mowers and anything else you can think of works great. i'm off to the dealer to pick up my z and i'll stop across the street to get myself more thanks for reminding me.:)

3. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

what is it? what does it do if you don't mind me asking.

4. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

i havn't bought another can of WD40 since i got my first sample of the stuff....where can i buy it by the case to hopefully save me some money over buying single cans

6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Oh, my dad loves it too, the question of "where is a can of WD40?" hasn't been said since we started getting fluid film either, actually, that reminds me, ive gotta go get another can!! im all out!!!!!

7. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

8. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

no problem...Dan will be very helpful to you and assist you with getting what you need

9. JTF40

JTF40 LawnSite Senior Member

I agree - that ole Williams man provides premium customer service. :usflag:

10. colawn

colawn LawnSite Member
    from co

how long did it take to get your sample. I emailed them about a month ago and have heard nothing