1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Fluid Film

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ACutAbovesiny, Sep 10, 2006.

1. ACutAbovesiny

ACutAbovesiny LawnSite Senior Member

Who uses it?
    What do you think about it?

Im not taking a survey or anything, just want some opinions because I'm interested in the product.

Thanks in advance for any information:) .
  2. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

im getting a sample can sent out monday... i cannot wait to use it.. ive heard some awesome things about it.. just do a search theres a ton of stuff about it.
  3. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Get some and you will love it!!!!!!!!! Contact Dano50 and I'm sure he will give you a free can. We love it and use it all the time.:cool2: :cool2:
  4. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Matt has used it and liked it alot. He put it underneath the deck, made scraping a breeze. He wants to buy this by the gallon if possible, not in aerosol can. i'll need to check out their website and see where to locate this.
  5. GLC51

GLC51 LawnSite Member

I buy the big cans. The spray cans don't last too long. I have a degreaser spray attachment that siphons it up out of a bottle and hook it up to my air compressor. It's really thick and I water it down a bit so it can srpay . I spray the underside of the deck with it.
  6. naturescape

naturescape LawnSite Bronze Member

They sent me a sample and I LOVE it. I will be buying more.
  7. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Had a sample sent to me...LOVED IT!!!!!!!!! Bought some more...it's great stuff, and Im most amazed with how clear it keeps my deck. Get some!
  8. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Thought I'd bring this one back to the top. Any more recommendations?
  9. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

It's great stuff I have to get some more. Dan is a great guy to deal with, my first can got lost so I contacted him about it and got a second can sent out to me.

P.S. Dan, I got my shirt today thanks :waving:
  10. Brendan Smith

Brendan Smith LawnSite Bronze Member

great stuff!! i am totally sold on it for everything that needs lubrication/corrosion protection.