fluid film

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by bare spot, Jul 4, 2007.

1. bare spot

bare spot LawnSite Bronze Member

used my sample up, need more. whats the best way to buy this, gl. qt. capt. need some help. :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag: bare spot

2. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

depends on app. i think the cans are good for small but if u have a plow or somwthing, gallon so you can brush it on

3. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

Well I'm sure Mr. Williams will tell you that you need to buy it by the 55 gallon drum:)

(waits for Dan to come rushing in)

4. bare spot

good stuff,couldn't find in any stores around here. think i have number around here somewhere, try and get through tomorrow. ups guy will love the 55gl. delivery, will offer him in a couple squirts for his troubles.

5. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

Whew! I couldn't get here fast enough! (Winded). A 55 gallon drum would save you a lot of money in the long run! :)

Seriously, though, if there is no one in your area we have a number of online dealers that can supply aerosol cans, gallons and pails. If you purchase in bulk, the best way to apply is either by brush, roller or paint sprayer.

Of course, if you still want that 55 gallon drum, I'm hanging by the phone. :cool2:

6. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

what exactly is Fluid Film? is it like WD-40? i don't understand why everyone thinks its so amazing.

7. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

Lol, you getting 55 gallon or no?

what does 55 gallons run, not in the market right now just wondering

8. bare spot

went with a couple of the spray cans to holed me over, dealer of the stuff up in mass. took care of me. since started using the stuff, the other stuff has taken a back seat., btw, they do sell in drums, cost wise? for me to get that much, not today at least. 55gl. talk did bring back some memories of job had in between doing this. use to delivery them, on occasion, while doing a short role in the automotive industry. (been over 10yrs. but a lot better to be back to into this)

9. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I thought the same thing.....It's nothing like WD-40 even though you use it for the same applications...I like to call it Fizzy wonder grease...in a can of course!!!

10. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

Get with mr. Williams, he will send you a can for free.......

YUP FOR FREE, cant beat a deal like that