Fluid Film !

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by lawn king, Mar 28, 2008.

1. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

This product is awesome! I applied 2000 #s of fert with my tractor tuesday, 3 point hitch pins were still wet & well lubed when i was done. Pins on my snowplow this winter, same deal. Yesterday i used it on my ratchet straps, they work like never before!! Im sold, goodbye wd 40!

2. gregory

gregory LawnSite Bronze Member

yeah i got a free sample of the stuff last week and sprayed on my latch to my gate its been a week and the stuff is still there and nice and wet with the rain and sprinklers hitting it..good stuff for sure

3. gsxr1100

gsxr1100 LawnSite Member
    from mobile

I sent him a PM and nothing...Oh well, still to Amsoil stuff I guess.

4. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

FF is a great product

5. philk17088

philk17088 LawnSite Fanatic

Anybody use it on their spreading equipment? Does fert stick to it if it stays wet?

6. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

Im going to use it on my ride on spreaders, just waiting for the rain to move out.

7. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

if you are talking about DANO...give him some time, he is usually on the tradeshow circuit and doesn't get on here much to reply. and after all.. he is sending you FREE product.. so...

8. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

Fluid Film is on sale at TSC again. I go to the store and every can is gone. I'm going to have to bribe someone at the store so I can get the sale price. They even made a mistake on the price and it was still all gone.

9. Whitey4

Whitey4 LawnSite Silver Member

I have to admit, this stuff is ridiculously good chit. I've used it on almost everything that moves around here, except people and dogs. I did use it on the dog leash collar clip thingy though. It kicks WD-40's arse off the planet. It even removed some rust from my hedge trimmer blades. Now, if it could stop dog urine nitrogen burns.....

10. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

i got my sample and love the stuff. where can i get it local?