Fluid Film !

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by lawn king, Mar 28, 2008.

1. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

I think all john deere tractor dealers have it. Everything i have lubed in the past with wd 40 & liquid wrench, i have lubed with the F F. I serviced my cabover yesterday & lubed all the moving linkage to tilt the cab, huge difference. Im taking a ride on spreader into the feild this morning, expecting the same results. Im going to stock a case as soon as i can lay my hands on it!

2. gsxr1100

gsxr1100 LawnSite Member
    from mobile

I have to go to a JD dealer! Well I am out...A Bota owner would never step foot into that...LOL

3. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

You can buy it on ebay........many options. As low as $7.50 per can. Some also offer a free Fluid Film hat.

We've now used it on lots of things. Best results ever. Gave a can to my local mechanic bud........he actually duck taped the can so his customers won't know his "secret". I guess you could say he's also sold on Fluid Film.

4. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

I respect john deere, they build quality tractors & hydraulic equipment. The main reason i dont use them is their weight, i need lots of power with little footprint, thats what kubota is all about. I razz the jd guys here now & then, but its all in fun and they know that. All of us who really love our tractors owe a lot to the waterloo boy and harry.

5. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

My JD dealer doesn't have it. Go to Plowsite, he is on there all the time.

6. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

I bought a few cans at the local JD dealer for $16, and from what people on here say, expected something great. I used it on my snowblower, shovels, plows, etc. Didn't do anything out of the ordinary??? Reminds me of runny spray lithium grease:confused:

7. mowing grass 1111

mowing grass 1111 LawnSite Senior Member

i got a free sample and thought the same thing ...must just be because its from the internet:laugh:

8. Dano50

Dano50 LawnSite Bronze Member

If anyone has sent me a PM and hasn't received a reply or a sample, please send a second request. Sometimes they get missed. We get a ton of requests.

If you would like your local JD dealer to carry it, just tell them to order it under their part number TY22032.

Thanks!