Flyer and Logo

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Qdriver, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Qdriver

Qdriver LawnSite Member

Yet another flyer to get an opinion on....

What do you think?

greenoasis_flyer_color_copy.jpg

2. Potomac Lawns Inc.

Potomac Lawns Inc. LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice however you should set a limit on the free lawn cut what if the customer has 5 acres and the beds are small?

3. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

The one thing I would consider is dropping the 10% discount. I don't think you need it. Do you really have that much trouble retaining clients for a year? I'm not sure what your % of profit is, but that 10% is going to shave it down quit a bit. Your overhead stays the same while your profit just lowered by 10%.

Other then that, It looks great!

4. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Looks pro, you do it yourself??? Nice job!!!!

5. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

:blob4: :blob4: :blob4:

6. Qdriver

Qdriver LawnSite Member

Thanks all!!

Potomac,
    I originally had “free lawn cut with cleanup." But I realized that I was giving too much as they would get a free cut with just a bed cleanup. So I changed it so they only get a "free" cut with a "FULL SERVICE" clean up which is the whole property.

Soupy,
    The 10% of is meant to entice them to sign a "full year" agreement vs. just pay as you go. That is hard to get customers to do in this area.

LB,

The flyer was done in 1 hr by an advertising manager I know for free. (I am going to give them a gift of some type though)

7. precisioncut

precisioncut LawnSite Senior Member

I like it alot-stands out and looks very professional!!

But I would limit the coupons. Maybe put some limitations on it like for the free cut, put *New Customers Only.
    On the 10% off, put *Offer ends May 1st.

8. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

I see, I thought you were giving it to them just to lock them in for service for a year. I was going to say, you can't have that many people jumping ship once they start using you.

So you are saying it is to lock them into a 12 month billing cycle? you might already do this, but I would suggest you make your agreements continuous from year to year. This way you don't have to get them to re-sign every year.

Are you going to raise their price by 10% next year? or give them the 10% every year and just raise your prices as you normally would?

Give your friend a pat on the back from me too, He did do a nice job on the flyer.

9. Qdriver

Qdriver LawnSite Member

Soupy,
    Hhmmm,... good points........

I do not have a recurring clause?? in my agreement. So I see your point of having to sign them again every year....

Also the 10% is just for the first year.... But I see how that might not be good at the start of the second year. (canxg due to the increase)
    I am just looking for a way to get customers to sign up for Ann billing instead of pay as you go.

Also,. I want to send out the bills at the end of the month for the next month. example: the bill for Apr goes out Mar 25th and is due on Apr 10th or service stops.... I give the credit to another lawnsite member for giving me that idea...

Sorry,... I didn't want this to become an "infamous" contract thread. I admit I am the newest of the new and my knowledge is limited.....:eek: :blush:

10. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

Can one customer use all 3 coupons? That's a lot of revenue down the tube.