1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Flyer coupons

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by captaingreen, Feb 6, 2004.

1. captaingreen

captaingreen LawnSite Senior Member

I almost have my flyer layout finished. The final step is coming up with a few ways for potential customers to save. I thought of doing a 10% off for tree/shrub pruning and 10% off for mulching. Trying to come up with savings to attract mowing customers as well, any idea's would be appreciated.

2. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Last year on my fliers I put a coupon for free lawn aeration for anyone who agreed to lawn maintenance for the season.We only sent out about 500 and I think I got 5 or 6 regular mowing customers from it so about 1%.Hope this helps good luck.

3. WeatherMan

WeatherMan LawnSite Senior Member

10% off Tree/Shrub pruning 15% Off Mulch 2 yards Mim. $75 off Landscape Install Over $500.00

4. pushmower

pushmower LawnSite Member

Are you doing lawn maintenace? If so, maybe 50% off third lawn maintenace with this ad.

5. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Captaingreen,

I have a flyer in front of me that offers the following:

Free lawn Cutting - Get your 4th cut free when with seasonal contract

$25.00 off Spring Clean up

$25.00 off Any job of $300.00 or more

6. precisioncut

precisioncut LawnSite Senior Member

5th Cut FREE
    Seniors 10% OFF
    I tell my current clients if they sign up thier neighbor that I'll give them 5% off thier bill as long for as thier neighbor stays with the service.