Flyer Design

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by domain311, Dec 9, 2010.

1. domain311

domain311 LawnSite Member

Just wanted to see if anyone had any good experiences with a design company that they could recommend flyers. I have a friend in another service industry that will be sending out our stuff in his mailings...and they will be sending them out over the next several months. So I need to get something asap. I will also be doing postcards in the early and late spring but for now I will get started with these. I know companies like vistaprint has templates and you can design your own...which I may end up using. But I am looking for something that can be designed for us.

Thanks

2. domain311

Completely forgot about elance.com. We've used them for several things and is a great place to find someone for design work...from websites to postcards. I just figured more of these places that print and sell them would be more involved with the design.

3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I can't recommend strongly enough to use www.designoutpost.com It's a forum that is full of designers that read exactly what you want in a design. Then different artist compete for your business. Rather than have one artist give you 4 or 5 designs, you might have 4 or 5 artist giving you multiple designs. There are minimums in pricing for different stuff. Like flyers might be $75, but you can bid more. Say you bid $150, well you're going to more designers competing for your business. The money is put up front before you start the project. If you don't like something from a particular designer, but he's on the right path, just tell him what you want and the changes will be made before you ok it.They do logos, postcards, flyers, stationary...etc. Once you make a decision, yu can always use that designer for future projects if you like.....or start a new project. I am not affiliated with the site, but I have done 1/2 dozen or so projects completed there.

4. domain311

Great, that sounds good and I will check it out, thanks. Elance is similar but not quite the same it sounds.

5. walker-talker

from Midwest

I have a postcard and flyer on here that was designed from that site...I will look for them.

6. domain311

That would be great, thanks.

7. Stewartpsi

Stewartpsi LawnSite Member

I did mine with photoshop.

StewartPSI Fall Flyer.jpg

8. walker-talker

from Midwest

9. honeydopm

honeydopm LawnSite Senior Member

Try thelogo-mat.com hes very reasonable and does great work. Tell him Jay sent you from Honey Do

10. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Bob at Plan-itgraphics.com is really good.
    Posted via Mobile Device