flyer help

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Cinimod, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Cinimod

Cinimod LawnSite Member

I am a white american, I have thought about putting in my flyers, that I am white, american and english speaking. Does anyone else do this, or would anyone be offended by those words in flyers. I know some customers would prefer to have an engish speaking american to deal with than what they may have now. :usflag:

2. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

Yes, It may help in some very small circles, but over all I believe it would not be good.
    And to be honest I think the general thinking is that the lasy a$$ white boy will not be as good as someone else.
    Just produce good work and the rest will be OK. No need to down grade someone else, Just my feelings.

3. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

being white is not goign to make you better in everyones eyes but to some it will help you it all depends you may end putting a flier on jesse jackson door step or something

4. DodgeTruckMan731

DodgeTruckMan731 LawnSite Senior Member

instead of just saying your white, say American owned and operated, but if your gonna have a buch of mexicans working for you then leave out the operating part.

5. Cinimod

Cinimod LawnSite Member

thanks for the input so far. I wasn't thinking of putting white on the flyer as I know that might offend some, but was more or less thinking of putting english speaking and american.

6. cl&l c.c. Tx

cl&l c.c. Tx LawnSite Member

Try that where I'm from (south tx) and not only will it not work, you might get killed !!!