Flyer help?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by superpack84, Feb 3, 2007.

1. superpack84

superpack84 LawnSite Member

I made up this flyer and I made it into four sheets to cut out on one paper. Let me know if I need to make any changes to it. Thanks!

View attachment Cy.doc

2. Steve's Mow & Trim

Steve's Mow & Trim LawnSite Member

I would put 3 years experience insted of 3 years doing lawn care, free estimates insted of free estimate. What kind of lawn care are you providing residential, commercial? Do you have a riding lawn mower? I would put a pic of a ztr or a rider so people know you can do larger yards, unless you plan on only handing these out to homes with small yards.

what kind of a budget do you have for advertising? GOTPRINT.COM is a good source for getting flyers, postcards, door hangers, busines cards, etc. made. They do a great job from what i hear. I just had 5000 post card sized fylers made for about $150 and 250 business cards for $25. They have templates you can use to design your flyers right on their site. They would be alot more attractive and professional looking than these.

Advertising is one of the top most important thing you can do for any business. It would cost you alot less to order from GOTPRINT then print all those up with your own paper and ink. You can get everything you need to advertise for a resionable $ with GOTPRINT. Start going door-to-door with these the first week in march, then do it all over again mid april! Door-to-door in my opinion is the best way to get new customers (outside of word of mouth) The average return rate on door-to-door is less than 2% so you figure you put about 2500 of thses twice, you ought to get somewhere between 30-40 new accounts(somtimes alot more) I put out about 200 home made flyers last year and picked up about 25....

SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG REPLY HOPE THIS HELPED!

3. superpack84

Thanks for the help.

I really can't afford to make those flyers now on that site. I'm going to have to go with what I have now.

I also am thinking about putting some thing in the pennysaver for my local area as well.

4. superpack84

Also I'm just looking at doing residential for now, and see where that takes me.

They are building alot of homes up around my area as well.

5. PatriotLandscape

PatriotLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member
    from MA

looks good.

I would recommend you buy some thick paper from staples if you are making them yourself it won't cost much more and they won't seem like a coupon.

6. IowaLawnEnforcement

IowaLawnEnforcement LawnSite Member

I think it is a good idea to put your company logo on all your advertising. This way you are branding your company into the the minds of the people you want to service.

7. CoreyD

CoreyD LawnSite Member

Soo....... going door to door instead of putting flyers in newspaper boxes is the best way? :\

8. stevesmowing

stevesmowing LawnSite Senior Member

nothing like letting the customer put a face to a name. Always good.