FLYER Here it is! Attempt#1

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by XOFMOT, Jun 16, 2001.

XOFMOT LawnSite Member

OK all, here is my FIRST attempt at FLYER DESIGN.

Please be gentle......:cry:

I already know the first thing everyone will start disagreeing about....There's no pricing on this flyer. Well, with only studying this website for the past 4-5 days, all the posts on flyers that I read showed me that about 75% of you do not believe in putting the price on the flyers...So that is what I will try FIRST!

So please take a look at it , tell me what corrections/changes need to be addressed..I'm LISTENING!
    Thanks again in advance to all who respond!

AVRECON LawnSite Senior Member

I think it looks pretty damn good myself. Some of these folks here have that holier than thou attitude, so don't let that get you down, if you have any questions you feel free to e-mail me. I'll be glad to help any way I can.
  3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I feel you did a good job on that. I give it 2 thumbs up. I hope it gets you lots of work. :D
  4. Currier

Currier LawnSite Senior Member

I think the one lawn at a time comment is a winner. So many people become numbers everywhere they go, then, they hire a lawn service and become one of a 100 or more. I think it can frustrate SOME people. At the same time not everyone wants to be your buddy. I think most people just want to feel like you care about their lawn. Good flyer.
  5. BigEd

BigEd LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

That is one of the best I have seen,PERIOD!!:blob3: :blob3:
  6. CLC

CLC LawnSite Member

want to make me a flyer !!!!!!!! I need one bad
  7. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice work. I wouldnt change anything.

XOFMOT LawnSite Member

lets see.......I started this thing last night...all day(on and off) today and finished it around 10:30PM (est)this evening.

But thanks for all the praise:blush:
  9. GreenQuest Lawn

GreenQuest Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I will give it two thumbs up as well. Nice job
  10. roscioli

roscioli LawnSite Senior Member

Very Very nice flyer. Definately kicks my flyer's @$$. I just printed 300 of yours with my name and number! J/K, but i probably should! :):D