Flyer Ideas???

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by TXLWN, Jan 28, 2013.

1. TXLWN

TXLWN LawnSite Member

You guys have any suggestions on some sort of special or attention grabber that will get customers to call sooner? I dont want to do the 5th mow free because everyone does that. If you are willing to share something that is working for your I would really appreciate that. I am probably going to use a bright green paper with black ink to keep printing costs down.

2. georgialawn88

georgialawn88 LawnSite Bronze Member

take time and put the price on the flier my friend. oh what a world of difference it makes

3. TXLWN

TXLWN LawnSite Member

Thanks for the advice!

4. Above Par Lawns

Above Par Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

I have a section on my flyer that was left blank for me to hand write in "Your personalized quote" and then the amount that I would charge them to cut their lawn, or aerate, or whatever job you're hoping to sell them on. I think it gives it a personal touch that most individuals would like. People relate to people better than businesses. That's why the personal touch is good. I pass all mine out by hand to the houses that I would want to work on. If they're not home I leave a short personal note about something I notice on their lawn/landscape or a special I'm running.