Flyer - Leaf Cleanup - What ya think?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by DynaMow, Oct 5, 2005.

1. DynaMow

DynaMow LawnSite Senior Member

2. harryhomeowner

harryhomeowner LawnSite Member

There is a mis-spelling on the bottom. "...chunk of earth".

What if you included your services on the bottom ie, clean ups, tree service, snow plowing, fert, seeding...

Just my $.02 as a homeowner.
  3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

If you are going to put out the time, effort and $$$'s to pass out fliers, then you might as well make the most of it. I would try to incorporate in the flier other services that you may do like harry has suggested.
  4. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

as stated list service, make shure the logo is higher res, its already breaking apart on the screen....

color copies at the cheapest are 33 cents each, how many are you going to make, and dont say you will print them on your computer at home, it will cost three times as much in ink cartridges
  5. dcplace2004

dcplace2004 LawnSite Senior Member

You have GOT to be PHUCKING KIDDING ME! I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you probably accidentally wrote that like that...if you did not, then you are showing customers just how dumb lawn care (professionals?) are...Are you legal?
  6. DynaMow

Dude its my rough draft, missed one sorry, actually had it butt forgot to change it before posting, that is very unusual for me, I am very anal and particular. Or no I spelled it that way on purpose?
    What do you mean am I legal?
    Thats funny though, I didn't know lawn professionals were dumb, must be a local thing. I hope you are not implying that I am not a professional. Comments like yours are just not necessary, I was told about it, you just got 2 - 15 yard penalties, 1 for piling on, and 1 for unnecessary roughness.

I thought about just putting it out with leafs only, but after your comments it does make sense to throw other services on there also. What I was looking for was a easy, plain, to the point flyer's.
  7. RyanD

RyanD LawnSite Member

This is coming from a guy who didn't know what size boards to use in the holes on a pickup truck bed? I wouldn't be insulting someone else's intelligence. :laugh: This post may be a little mean, just though I would level the playing field a little.
  8. DynaMow

Thanks Ryan, I saw that thread before, forgot same guy. Wow takes some nerve doesn.t it? 5 x 8 plywood? :laugh:

Here is my updated flyer, by the way thanks to Jodi to, I love to read your posts. :D

9. Reliable Lawn Care

Reliable Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Looks good, great job!

I think the person above may have actually found the one and only infamous board stretcher all carpenters talk about!!!! LOL

Good Luck
  10. Mountain Peak

Mountain Peak LawnSite Member

It's going to cost a lot more to print it in color....