Flyer Printing HELP

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Groundcover Solutions, Feb 12, 2001.

1. Groundcover Solutions

Groundcover Solutions LawnSite Bronze Member

I want to design a flyer that would hang on the doorknobs of the houses. I do not know where to go to get this done. If you could give me some help on this internet sites would be a lot of help maybe you guys have some examples that you could send me it would be great
    Thanks in advance
  2. Island Lawn

Island Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

A lot of members will recommend this site for your printing needs.

When you get there, click on "doorhangers"

[Edited by Island Lawn on 02-12-2001 at 10:25 AM]
  3. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

NEBS seems to be the clear winner in this area.

Precisoin Landscaping
  4. Garry

Garry LawnSite Member

Go with Printshop software by Broderbund. It's less than 30 dollars and is excellent.
  5. Just Cut

Just Cut LawnSite Member

I ordered door hangers from NEBS and received a 33% discount on my first order The Phone # 1-800-225-6380
  6. rdh

rdh LawnSite Senior Member

office depot
    they have some that are blank and you print what you want on them.they are not cheap if you plan on doing alot
  7. Skookum

Skookum LawnSite Senior Member

Depends on your tastes and amount you wish to spend. I do mine myself by using the blank ones like from Office Depot, Staples, etc.. I use to get mine from a place called Queblo try there is also a place called PaperDirect, try

I have looked at NEBS stuff. I personally do not like the fill in the blank type stuff they offer. It works, but for the money you could have a local print shop make some up that would be more custom looking. Look in your local phone book for a print shop.
  8. lbmd1

lbmd1 LawnSite Senior Member

Any local printing company can do these for you. Just call some in your area and get some quotes. We had a small printer near us do them quite affordably.

9. mike

mike LawnSite Member

I suggest using NEBS also. I had some printed from them & had a great response.
  10. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

We just got our order back from Nebs last week. We got 2000 doorhangers to give it a try, and with the 33% off of the order, the cost was inexpensive.

I'm not saying that the Nebs doorhangers look the best, because we checked out local printers who had a large selection of doorhangers which looked better, but if you are looking for price and quantity, Nebs is hard to beat.