1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Flyer Reconstruction

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Matt DaPra, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Matt DaPra

Matt DaPra LawnSite Member

Hey guys so the current flyer I am using for my business is looking a bit dull:dizzy::dizzy:. I'm in the process of spicing it up a bit. I have searched google and came up with some good ideas. Any pics of post cards, flyers, business cards and other form of advertisement would be greatly appreciated.

2. BetterLawns&Gardens

BetterLawns&Gardens LawnSite Member

Why not add a copy of yours and maybe we can give you some ideas on what we think. I only have one year under my belt but others who have many years experience can possibly comment and let you know what will work and what won't...

3. Matt DaPra

Yes that is a great idea, I am still new to the site...made an account a while back but am just getting around to using it. I'm having trouble uploading it. Hopefully I can figure it out sometime this week:hammerhead:.

4. BetterLawns&Gardens

BetterLawns&Gardens LawnSite Member

When you click on reply not the box below but the button somewhere above that, click that it will open a new screen. Look for the paper clip on top of the box where you type. Add the ones you want to add then on the far right there will be a button that says upload. Mine opened in a small screen so you will have to either make it bigger or slide the bar to the right. Wait a minute it will seem like it did nothing then it will show the pics u want to add in text form. Close the window type your message in the box then click preview to make sure the images are there. It won't show you anything on the text box that they are there. If they show then click post. If not start over. This is from memory if you are still having issues let me know I will get on the computer and tell you better
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Matt DaPra

Okay so here is our flyer. It was in publisher and we had to convert it to a j peg so I could post it as a picture.

Logo 001.jpg

6. Porkins

Porkins LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good. The picture on the right needs to be centered with the font above. Also you need to add contacts, phone, website, facebook, ETC;

7. locallawncare.ca

locallawncare.ca LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

Here is mine. Im a small one man operation.

viewer1.jpg

8. Matt DaPra

Thanks for the input guys. We have been in the business for five years now and are continuing to grow. We plan to take some more recent pictures of our accounts this coming season to update some of the outdated pictures in the flyer.