Flyer Template

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by mikewhit1010, Jun 11, 2008.

1. mikewhit1010

mikewhit1010 LawnSite Senior Member

Where do you guys get the pictures for your flyers. Also do any of you use templates. Where do you get the templates or is anyone willing share a good template they have.

2. XterraJohn

XterraJohn LawnSite Member

Hello. I see you're a fellow DFW guy. When I designed my flier, I didn't really use a template, I just used a freeware image editing program and created an 8.5 x 11 picture. Then, I just added the text and graphics where I wanted it. For pictures, I just used one that I had of a job that I did, and another that I took at the Botanical Gardens.

Let me know if you have any specific questions that I might be able to help you with.

3. mikewhit1010

Yea I that is how I created my old ones. I have seen some pretty good flyers on here it looks like they where made from templates. Do you have a copy of your flier. Also who do you get yours printed from and how much do they cost.

4. NOOB

NOOB LawnSite Member

5. mikewhit1010

I have tried google. Nothing good pops up. NOOB I see that you have a presure washer. Do you advertise for this and do you do a lot of it.

6. zemzabob

zemzabob LawnSite Senior Member

Gopher software site has some templets that you can use.

7. k911lowe

k911lowe LawnSite Senior Member

you can also use "Paint" to design your logo.it comes wit MS operating systems

8. XterraJohn

XterraJohn LawnSite Member

I don't have a copy of my flier online, but, I just used a local copy shop to make copies of the master flier that I printed when I had a monotone flier. I'm planning on using http://gotprint.net/ to print some color fliers for me shortly.

9. Lawn-Sharks

Lawn-Sharks LawnSite Senior Member

I make my own......Im crafty!

10. Nickos

Nickos LawnSite Member

www.nextdayflyers.com is nice too