Flyer Templates

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by jphag, Jan 15, 2008.

1. jphag

jphag LawnSite Member

Any good web site to design a flyer. I know most of them want to do the printing for you but I just need a good template and I will do the printing.

2. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Go to the gopher forum. They have lots. The link is in my sig. They are a sponsor on Lawnsite.

3. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

Has anyone done a cost analysis on printing your own on a laser printer or having Joe's print shop do them for you?

Ink-jet printing is out of the question unless there is an inkjet that doesn't run when it gets wet. ;)

4. TNT Lawncare

TNT Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I agree 100% here. It is so much cheaper to have someone else print stuff for you. Ink cartridges are pricey. Plus, inkjet prints do run when they get wet.

5. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

I haven't done a cost analysis, but....I have a laser printer and have done many flyers and postcards. Usually, I will do 4 to a sheet of paper. It's great if you want to do a few flyers and you can have them in a few minutes. Also good if you want to do a few full size flyers to hang up a few different places, you can just print them out real quick.

I use my laser for printing ALL of my invoices too. They have a better look than an ink jet, and the ink doesn't run when it gets wet.
    I love my laser printer.

6. jphag

jphag LawnSite Member

I have signed up for the free trial version on gopher and every time I try to do anything on the website I get stuck watching the intro video. So I give up.

7. jphag

jphag LawnSite Member

I'm not concerned about ink jet or lazer printers. I know lazer is the way to go. I will have copy max or kinkos do the printing for me. I just need help designing a professional looking flyer. I don't do so well in the catagory of design. Anyone know of a website that offer templates or software that is downloadable that is easy to use.

Thannks,

8. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

Laser is MUCH cheeper than ink jet....

I have the HP 4050 tn If I recall the Duty cycle is like 25000 sheets.

and toner is about 25.00

a nobrainer