Flyer, what do you all think of this

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by waterboy1, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

i like it..good job!

2. waterboy1

waterboy1 LawnSite Member
    from AL

Ok, this is a little different, I may have went the wrong direction with this, so, let me know what you all think.

Jason

Attached Files:

3. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

Change "We also offer referral incentives also. Other services available at request."

You are also missing several commas.

Do you know what your incentives are? People are going to want to know when they call.

4. waterboy1

from AL

Thanks echeandia, I caught the also part too after I had posted this. As far as the incentives are, was thinking along the lines of 10 to 20% off another mowing, what do you think on that one.

Jason

5. DandG

DandG LawnSite Member

hey man i was just wondering what the software was that you used I like your flyer a lot though.

6. waterboy1

from AL

The website is www.smartdraw.com. Before I bought it, I used a trial version, drew up a quick flyer, liked it, but they had their watermark on it, so I decided to buy the software, mainly because my wife and I can use it for alot of different things.

Jason

7. waterboy1

from AL

Last one, promise, I redesigned it this time. Tell me what you all think on this one. Time is running out, got to get these out.

Thanks, Jason

Attached Files:

8. waterboy1

from AL

Also, one more thing, these will be mailed out. Any suggestions on where or how to get these printed and mailed out.

Thanks,
    Jason

9. Ric3077

Ric3077 LawnSite Bronze Member

Not bad...you have a typo..."new costomers" (customers)

10. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

I'd put a colon after Sunrise Lawncare offers a variety of professional lawncare solutions and eliminate the phrase Some things you may want to have done.