Flyer

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by creeksidelc, Jan 11, 2006.

1. creeksidelc

creeksidelc LawnSite Member

I just designed a new flyer for 2006. Here it is, so please tell me what you think. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. This is shown on a full size of paper, but will be doubled and cut so I can get two flyers per sheet.

Creekside Lawncare Flyer 2006.jpg

2. fugate1

fugate1 LawnSite Member

You should add that you are insured, you are insured I hope? I wish you a very successful, and financial rewarding season.

3. slebeau20

slebeau20 LawnSite Member
    from USA

Put your services in the center and, then drop your business info to the bottom centered also. Then increase you font size. Lastly if you have a logo put the logo on the top of the page. People use logos to identify companies all the time.

4. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

what about the office phone with your local 3 numbers, if you only list a cell phone, it looks like a fly by night operation, or people wont realize you are local if they dont recognize the number

what about the address, you have an address right, they need to send a check in once a month when you bill them, it also lets them know your local
    the font on your name, the S looks like a dollare sign$ that should be changed, might give the wrong impression

what about some graphics, mowers, or tools, or something to give it visual interest

5. 29 Palms Property Management

29 Palms Property Management LawnSite Senior Member

Not a bad start, but I think you can jazz it up a bit. I think a small banner at the bottom stating 'Licensed and Insured' goes a long way. A logo would be a big eye catcher too. Just need to add some things or change some thing to make it pop. Just some ideas. Good luck!

6. Mbsausage

Mbsausage LawnSite Member

n/m didnt work

7. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

You could make it stand out more with a quick clipart picture, or add a stripe down the side. just my $.02

8. justanotherlawnguy

justanotherlawnguy LawnSite Bronze Member

not to bash, but it looks like everybody elses flyer.
    Why should the homeowner call on your flyer and not someone elses?
    You have to give the customer a reason to call?

9. befnme

befnme LawnSite Bronze Member

if you have photoshop use it. you can layer your logo or name very lightly under all of your wording and give it a pro look . mine is great.