1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ColePyck, Apr 1, 2008.

1. ColePyck

ColePyck LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

Got the idea for the $10 for giving away and $30 for keeping from another member on the site! Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. ***CLC***

***CLC*** LawnSite Member

Very nice looking...
  3. RWS

RWS LawnSite Member

Nice looking flyer, good luck with it.
  4. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

that's an awesome flyer!!
  5. ColePyck

ColePyck LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

Thanks guys, my buddy Tom does all my designs on the side, he is very reasonable on prices and can do about anything. His email is Tom@plasales.com if you need work done.
  6. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member

7. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Very Nice lookin flyer!!
  8. MJS

MJS LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow! pretty sharp. So how many jobs has this brought in so far?
  9. Skimastr105

Skimastr105 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice flyer. What kind of response rate did you get? How did you distribute them? How many did you order and where did you get them printed?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm looking for good, cheap, printing companies to do my marketing material.
  10. ColePyck

ColePyck LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

Havent got them out yet, waiting on my order from ebay to come through, I ordered door hanger bags to put the flyer in along with a business card. I had 500 flyers printed up, color, glossy paper, looks really sharp on paper. It was 185 plus tax for flyers and like 35 for the door bag hangers. I plan on just targeting a couple higher priced neighborhoods in town I want to get into. I got a couple guys who will be walking them out door to door for like 8/hr. I will let you guys know how the response works out though, If my hangers come in I am shooting for this weekend to hand them out, it is supposed to be nice out so that should help get people motivated.