Flyers..1 side or both??

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by A1Lawns, Jan 20, 2007.

1. A1Lawns

A1Lawns LawnSite Member

How many sides do you guys usually do when making your flyer, door hanger,etc.?
    One might think that two sides are better than one but at the same time I wouldnt want to saturate the customer with too much information at once.
    I always liked the idea of a one sided ad, unless you put something very basic like your logo or a discount offer on the back.
  2. tnmulchblower

tnmulchblower LawnSite Member

A1LAWNS, we just recently sent our flyers out and we did one-sided,like you,i did not want to saturate the customer with too much information,We added about 5 pics and what we offered on one side. Hope you have a prosperous year.
  3. vanguard

vanguard LawnSite Member

We like to put our "services offered" on the back side. I hate to waste all that empty space. And from last years experience it work out well.

Good luck :drinkup:
  4. Vikings

Vikings LawnSite Bronze Member
    from canada

What do you guys think of putting separate advert on the 2nd side?

I want to focus a flyer on Spring clean up, power raking.. I'm not sure if I should put an ad on the back to try and attract monthly lawn care customers.
    Last year I put 3 separate ads on the back, lawn care, window cleaning and eaves trough, and barely got no work from it and not a single lawn care customer but the 1st side, where I focussed on Yard clean up absolutely rocked. I lost business because I (with a 3 man crew) couldn't do all the work.