1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Flyers And Business Cards

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by tatiana919, Aug 5, 2005.

1. tatiana919

tatiana919 LawnSite Member

I am using Gopher Graphics To Create A Logo, and was just wondering...How do you add your own name to the logo? I opened it in paint which allowed me to edit it, but I could not get the text to appear as it did on Gopher. Hope that makes sense. Thanks for your help!

2. smullen

smullen LawnSite Member

Well, they do this stuff for a living, so I'm sure they are using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illistrator<SP> Corel Draw or some combination of those...

Also, I'd bet they have spent a lot of Money building up a Font Collection, so they have a decent amount of really cool fonts, where as you might ony have the fonts that came with your system and its applications installed....

I was playing with some of those examples too and I don't have most of those font either and I have a bunch...