Flyers and Wind.....

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by heygrassman, Apr 1, 2002.

1. heygrassman

heygrassman LawnSite Senior Member

Any advice on door hang bags and the wind....3-4 mph wind and I had flyers all over the place by the time I was done today. The knobs that are killing me are those lever stlye.. I hate to do that. I have a nice bag, nice color flyer and a newsletter but I hate seeing the damn thing on the ground even worse...

I do not believe is using the mail box, flag or not. It is either a knob or not at all...

2. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

there is a company selling door bags for landscapers! Try a search for lawn bags or ect. Put your flyer in that!

3. 2 man crew

2 man crew LawnSite Senior Member

I put flyers in the paper box. If it gets windy I have the same problem you do. I just try to flyer on calm days. Maybe you could put your packet in the door or on the garage door handle.

4. landscaper3

landscaper3 LawnSite Bronze Member

Never the garage door! my opinion! doors or paper boxes and if its a LONGGGGG drive and the post on the mail box is wood will tack on there.

5. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

Try using your buisness card with a magnet on the card. Thats what I use.

6. heygrassman

heygrassman LawnSite Senior Member

And stick the magnet to what?? Most garage doors are aluminium, doors are solid wood, and mail boxes are plastic...???

7. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

I stick them to most doors. If that doesnt work I'll just leave them at the door.