1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

flyers! flyers! flyers!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Rollacosta, Aug 8, 2005.

1. Rollacosta

Rollacosta LawnSite Senior Member

Do any of you guys use a flyer distribution company to get your flyers out ?? i had thought about blitzing my home town with about 15,000 flyers/leaflets using a company that posts them for you .That was until i saw them at work ,they post about 5 different leaflets all at once ie one for a pizza company ,carpet clean ,burger joint ,etc etc that kinda put me off ,as all i would do if i were a home owner would be gather them all up and put them in the garbage.. :p

Do you guys hand deliver yourself ??? i have on many occasions its hard work and while your out walking /posting your not earning :cry:
  2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

I deliver by hand when i am not working, that way if anyone comes out of there house after finding it, i can answer any questions and sometimes get the job right then and there. Thats just me.
  3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></marquee>
    Hi Rollacosta,

You won't know how good or bad it will do until you try. Each geographic market is different. A flyer distribution in one area may not work as well as it might in another.

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Free Invoice Background Template Graphics.</center>