1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Flyers inserted in Neighborhood Association Newsletter??

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by walker-talker, Nov 26, 2004.

1. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Anyone do this and what have you responses been? I can hit 15,000 homes for about $550 vs about $3500 in postage if I was to mail postcards. I still have to pay for the design and print of the flyers.

Any feedback is appreciated.
  2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi walker-talker,

If you did that, would you have some sort of 'special' for those that are members of the association? To show that they are getting special service or no?
  3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Not really Gopher, all those recieving the newsletter are in the association because of their location. Whether they choose or not to participate within their community is up to them. I was going to run some specials and/or coupons. I guess what I could do is stand outside the meetings and hand out business cards and maybe offer a "special" to all those who came to the meeting. I will have to think of that one.

4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

that is a good idea I feel. I tried to get into a lake assoication before, but they didn't allow any type of commerical advertisement in it