1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Custom Lawn Care, Feb 16, 2001.

1. Custom Lawn Care

Custom Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Need some help with flyers. Would someone send me a sample of a flyer that has worked for them or some information that can be used.
  2. Bob Shoaff

Bob Shoaff LawnSite Member

If you send me an email I will send you some stuff. Also what kind of publishing software do you have on your computer. Most of my stuff is in quick publish format. I have some good things. I also have a door hanger and if you would like I could mail you a copy to look over and see what you can use.
  3. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Same question, I have stuff but do you have the software? Most of my stuff is MS Publisher 2000.
  4. RB

RB LawnSite Senior Member

I'd like to look at some stuff too. Just getting ready to distribute some in the neighborhoods where I mow.

I use publisher 2000

5. ron

ron LawnSite Senior Member

hello all Hey i get great responses when using bright colored paper..last year i would recieve about 5 calls per 300 flyiers,since using the colored paper i have been getting 30 calls per 300 flyiers,
  6. Randy Scott

Randy Scott LawnSite Bronze Member

Like the bright paper idea, anything to gain an edge over the everyday norm! :)