1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Wildwood, Mar 15, 2001.

1. Wildwood

Wildwood LawnSite Member

I am a contractor whose main income has always been derived from servicing commercial accounts. Codominiums are our specialty. (They are ultra "picky" but we can charge quite a lot more for our services, seeing as how they want Cadillac service.) My quandry is, I would like to establish a roster of residential customers as well, realizing that this would require several years to build into a substantial list. I would love some suggestions about flyers (What to put on them) and other ways to get the attention of Mr. and Mrs. Urban Lawn.

AVRECON LawnSite Senior Member

You gotta hit'em over the head like a hammer with everything you do. You would be wouldn't believe how many times I've herd "I didn't know you did that" Put it all on there from A-Z.
  3. summitgroundskeeping

summitgroundskeeping LawnSite Senior Member

Pretend they are 2 years old and can't think or infer. I list everything I do and stuff I only do if the $ is right. Put your email website cell home office pager too. make sure it isn't too busy looking and easy to read.