1. backtobasicslawncare

backtobasicslawncare LawnSite Member
    from TN

hi,
    i posted my flyers up and they seem not to work but i posted business cards and i think they may work better. but i should i advertise more?

2. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

Not quite exactly sure what you are trying to say...but yes never hurts to advertise more.

3. backtobasicslawncare

backtobasicslawncare LawnSite Member
    from TN

i will keep advertsing and i hope this works i still have three accounts with my little pushmower and my equipment.

4. J&KLAWNSERVICE

J&KLAWNSERVICE LawnSite Member

I havent done flyers yet this year but i have gave alot of business cards to restraunts... good customers always grab a card after a nice steak meal!!!

5. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Heck yes you should advertise more. Do as much as your budget allows. There are also a LOT of FREE ways to advertise. Just think a little and you will come up with ideas. You can't be lazy about it. Sometimes you have to hustle a little, especially if you don't have much of an advertising budget. Flyers are cheap to make and you should put them everywhere that you areallowed to do so, such as bulletin boards at gas stations. Sure, you may not get a ton of work from a gas station board, but if you get one, it was worth it because the costs was nothing. Just get out there and HUSTLE!!!!!!!!!