Flyers

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by grasseaters, May 14, 2008.

1. grasseaters

grasseaters LawnSite Member

Do you think it is to late to pass out more flyers I did not really get the cusotmer # I was looking for? Any help would be great Thanks Mike

2. grasseaters

Bump Bump Bump

3. matt1487

matt1487 LawnSite Member

I put some out mid summer last year and got a couple calls. Went around and put them out at houses that obviously needed cutting.

4. rachael24

rachael24 LawnSite Member

I think fliers are a good thing anytime...It couldnt hurt right?

5. grasseaters

I am going to put some out this weekend. Thanks

6. bullethead

bullethead LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

houses are bought/sold everyday, crappy yard services a dime a dozen and the majority of your competition thinks the only time to hang flyers is early spring - if you really want to grow, keep advertising

7. MIDDLESEX LANDSCAPE CO.

MIDDLESEX LANDSCAPE CO. LawnSite Member

Now is the time for round 2 of flyers its been a month or 2 is some regions and if you have them done right you will get calls looking for people to change service because the other company has not done the job 100% or has too much to handle and dosent show up on the day it was put inoto writing .

imo may & june is the best time to pass them out again , I was after a funneral home this past winter did get it ,waited 2 months and went back on tuesday , they decided to hire me, the company that got the bid in march left clumps on the grass every week.

8. More Time

More Time LawnSite Member

I agree with the others, I don't think it's too late at all! As long as you have a well-designed flier, you're bound to attract customers with it. Good luck!

9. NOOB

NOOB LawnSite Member

How are you passing the flyers out?

10. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

im glad the funeral home finally decided that cheaper isnt always better.

question is... will they keep you next year or try someone new thats cheaper?

and yes.... never quit advertising