Flyers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by splatz100, Mar 13, 2005.

1. splatz100

splatz100 LawnSite Senior Member

I have a question. Do you advertise at a house that youve already seen an LCO cutting? My answer is no, but I want to hear what you guys say.

2. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

I misread your post the first time...

To answer your question...yes...chances are the people that don't have someone servicing their lawn already won't be going out to get someone this year...

3. DaveRave07

DaveRave07 LawnSite Member
    from NY

Some people who live down the street from me use a pretty scrubby looking LCO and I plan on advertising to them this year. I guess if you feel confident you can take their business why not?

4. PTP

PTP LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

Yes, I do. But if the LCO is there at the time then I will skip it.

5. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

Around here a ton of people use lawn services, so it really would be silly to skip over them. Advertising is all it is, not like you're trying to steal an account. I have someone distribute my flyers anyway, so its not like I can pick and choose who gets them.

6. Randy Scott

Randy Scott LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't discriminate, I advertise to everyone. Other LCO's mean nothing to me.

7. cutrite

cutrite LawnSite Member

If you do quality work and they don't you will surely have a new account.The customers obviously use an lco so why not try to gain another customer,especially if its in one of your routes. :)

8. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

Yup, everyone. I'll even go up and put my flier on the door if a current lawn company is working on that property. Balls to the walls boys, the oppurtunities are endless.