FM thread 3 can drip work with spray?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Let me lay the situation out. I have three hours budgeted for this job. 4 more to get to for the day. I have a policy against open invoices. (Sprinkler systems are never finished just brought to an invoice) Anyway I have a builder system I'm dealing with. In this 8' bed was one 4" popup with a turned down sidestrip. All the water was going into one shrub. Plant is dwarf youpons. A 12" popup might work but the sst would have to be turned down and I don't turn down nozzles. Don't have time to dig and add 3 more heads to do it right. SO I took out the head. Put in a 1/2 press reducer, marlex ell, RB gray 6 outlet manifold, off that ran 16 feet of 1/4" agrifim with .5gph emitters every 6". The zone runs 24 minutes once a week. They are allowed one day of watering/week in McKinney, TX. What are your thoughts? copout or best solution?

DSCN0437.jpg

DSCN0436.jpg

2. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Another not too subtle marketing ploy..oops, wrong thread....not bad, those
    little pinhead beds are a bearcat. Are you going to check the application rate
    with the moisture meter?

3. McKinney is 24 miles from my house. Going out there is a pain because my next job is always 45 minutes away. No moisture meter on this one.

4. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

i suppose you cheese bag if thats the only POSSIBLE water you have on that side.

5. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Coming from private (no class) ROTARD..that's quite a comment! Shows
    class.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: