Foam Marker

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Grandview, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Grandview

Grandview LawnSite Gold Member
    from WI

I am looking for a small foamer, 1 to 2 gal size. Looking for suggestions.

2. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Ok, it's not 1 to 2 gallon in size... but I assume you are wanting something to hook onto a push spreader? http://www.rittenhouse.ca/asp/Product.asp?PG=1376

I bought one of these a few years back... Unfortunately I never even used it, ended up selling it on Ebay for about 1/3 that price.

3. Grandview

from WI

I am looking for something to mark the center of my 20 foot boom sprayer. It is difficult to see my tracks sometimes. I have a 5 gal foamer, but I want something smaller. Two to three gal would be ideal. Thanks.

4. Grandview

from WI

Thanks Jason, but that looks a little small.

5. Russ

Russ LawnSite Senior Member

LT Rich sells a foam marking system that can be adapted to any unit.

6. Rhett@Gregson-Clark

Rhett@Gregson-Clark Sponsor

The TJ GOLF foam marker is designed for turf sprayers with smaller booms. It is compact, easy to install, and it works very well. The foam solution and the air are pumped through 1/4" tubes and it makes the foam at the end of the boom. This makes for a pretty clean installation and the response time is very good when you switch sides. It has a 4 gallon tank with the compressor attached and a separate switch console. We sell it for $ 575.

TJ Golf New.jpg

7. FdLLawnMan

FdLLawnMan LawnSite Bronze Member

I have both the small one for the push spreaders and the dual boom one for pull behind boom sprayer. They work great and the support is great. My sprayer sprays a a 14 ft width and I can't imagine not having the foam markers at the end of the booms. I don't think just one mark down the middle is accurate enough. I know it wouldn't be for me.

Mike
    Mike's Total Lawn Care