Focal Point

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by scottt, Dec 15, 2002.

1. scottt

scottt LawnSite Senior Member

There have been some threads about focal point before, but I have never heard anyone post any results from these products. Specifically I am looking at the jumbo postcards. I am trying to attract approximately 50 new maintenance customers and the postcards would be my main tool. I'm just looking for the best bang for the buck for middle upper class clients. If anyone ever actually tried them, please let me know your results.

2. Lawn Wizard

Lawn Wizard LawnSite Member

I use Focal Point holiday greeting cards, and was happy with them. I have samples of all of their mailers, postcards, etc. and I like them.

If i were to buy any companies marketing materials, it would be focal points. I find them to be very professional.

3. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

I have heard a lot about Focal Point. There are several other companies that exist that cater to the Green Industry as well. You can check out Relizon as well at www.relizon.com.

It's going to come down to who has what you need, the price, how quickly they can get it to you, and their willingness to treat you like a valued client they want to work with long-term.

4. f350

f350 Banned
    from mi

keep in mind that jumbo post cards do not qualify for the postal rate of say, a 5x7 card. it's .037 acrossed the board

5. nu83

nu83 LawnSite Member
    from omaha

not if they are carrier route sorted and sent standard mail! I think it is 26 cents then. Also, you would need to send approx. 10k to get in the 50 new customers.