Followup Pictures

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by PurpHaze, Sep 6, 2007.

1. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Here's a few pics from some recent work.

First pic is of an area that had a weeping valve and Hunter PGJs in it. Replaced the valve and installed MP-Rotators.

Second pic is area that was totally dead which first needed the valve wiring repaired. We replaced a lot of Toro TVAN nozzles on existing 570s and installed a lot of Hunter INST-06-CV bodies with AAN spray nozzles.

Pictures three and four are MP-Rotator renovation areas coming along nicely.

LS 9-6-07 Followup Pics IV-01.jpg

LS 9-6-07 Followup Pics IV-02.jpg

LS 9-6-07 Followup Pics IV-03.jpg

LS 9-6-07 Followup Pics IV-04.jpg
  2. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Perhaps a tissue for that valve? [​IMG]
  3. PurpHaze

LOL... Unfortunately I was trying to get pics after the areas had been mowed. However, with the deluge last Thursday and then the "inservice" day on Friday a lot of schools were skipped last week. The mowers are encountering real PITA areas this week and a LOT of hay left behind. They'll have to fire up the large turf vacuum again to get things looking decent. :laugh:
  4. WalkGood

WalkGood LawnSite Bronze Member

Would be kewl to see Before & After shots of the heads spraying water, especially when you replaced with the MP Rotators.

Maybe next time?
  5. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

nice job purp haze..

great pics.
  6. PurpHaze

Many times I'm not able to take "action" pictures later because either I'm not there doing any additional work and don't have the remote set up or there's students/staff in the area. I have some from today's work I think. Maybe I'll post after the game. :)
  7. PurpHaze

Here's a couple of pictures from a repair job yesterday. Original sprinklers are Hunter PGMs and the system has a booster pump on it. Original contractor also left the heads too high which has subjected them to mower damage. Had Leo not been tied up on another situation and I not had other places to go I would of just changed out all the PGMs to MP-Rotators. It's been put on my list of zones to renovate though.

The first picture shows some of the pressure our systems are subjected to and is a prime example as to why we use our swing joints instead of barbed/ha-ha's. :)

Royal Oaks Zone A-21 Repairs 9-6-07 IV-01.jpg

Royal Oaks Zone A-21 Repairs 9-6-07 IV-02.jpg

Royal Oaks Zone A-21 Repairs 9-6-07 IV-03.jpg