Foot wear?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by DixieChopper88, Jul 11, 2007.

1. DixieChopper88

DixieChopper88 LawnSite Member

I'm looking into buying a new set of foot wear, but i don't know what to get. I was just wearing an old pair of nike shox, but they're no good anymore. So i was wondering what you guys wore, and if you could show like a website or picture or something. Thank you

2. GreenT

GreenT LawnSite Fanatic

3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Rocky Alpha Force. They have zippers on the side and are waterproof. They were 80 bucks from Gander Mountain

4. LandscaperPro

LandscaperPro Sponsor

5. BLKSS

BLKSS LawnSite Member
    from Texas

flip flops & house shoes :laugh:

6. Bigray

Bigray LawnSite Member

just purchased some boots from " Farm & Fleet" Lanscaper style these are my fav. 4 many years

7. David Hartzog

David Hartzog Banned

i am interested in this too. before i spend a hundred bucks on shoes....does anyone know how long they last?
    i usually replace $50 work boots every 4-6 mnths.

8. Zaro T Man

Zaro T Man LawnSite Member

9. weve

weve LawnSite Senior Member

I got my Pro8 Lawngrips at EXPO in Louisville last October. I use them most days on the job and even used them for snow removal last winter. They show no signs of wearing out yet. There is some wear on the heel which is normal for any shoe that I wear.

10. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

Anyone know if the LG's are true to size? I wear an 11.5 EEE boot, but can't remember what size of shoe.