football starts tonight !

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by AI Inc, Aug 3, 2008.

1. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Yep, only meaningless preseason , but its still football.
    Hall of fame game Canton Oh 8pm Indy vs Washington?

2. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

Go Pats!!!!!!!!!!!

3. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Our first game is this Thursday night.

4. All Super Bowl talk in BIG D right now. Anything less would be considered a failure. Still need to find one more receiver and a couple of good off line backups. other than that this team is loaded. If Adam Jones comes through and Tank Johnson we could be pretty good. Tough schedule though. Not like that cupcake schedule the Pats have.
    Barb you love football what are you thinking?

A-1 have you given up on the SOX this season?

5. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

im glad the sox got rid of manny..

6. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Me too , let him cry elsewhere. I do like this Jason Bay kid.
    Unfourtunatly Im still dealing with the wife moaping around like a little kid that lost his puppy ever since the trade.

7. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Ohhhh, so Manny leaves town, and it's "who cares about baseball?"

8. She has a good memory and recognizes Manny was a provider. Two WS Cships. Speak for themselves. His number should be retired along side Ted and Yaz.

9. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

No, even when the pats are hot , this is still a baseball town. I was never a baseball fan untill I met my current GF. she,s a sox nut. I played football and hocky in school so they were always my 2 sports , but I kinda lost interest in hocky at the last walkout. That and too many teams I dont know or care about.

Football I can watch 2 teams I dont even like, I cant say that about any other sport.

10. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Yup. It would be like any employee talking about how I don't deserve to have him around. I love what he did for the Sox, he was incredible in bringing 2 WS Rings, but it was time to go.

I like Bay as well. He'll be a supporting player instead of a headline maker. Papi may suffer a tiny bit, as they MAY give him a free pass to get to Bay until he proves he can rake there.