FOOTBALL! WooHoooooo

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Sep 13, 2009.

1. I've got High Hopes for Da Boys. Lots of two tight end offense. Three good running backs. A QB with talent that just needs to keep his brain away from the middle part of his body. A solid defense. A new Stadium.

One bad thing...DISH doesn't have the NFL package. They have this 5.99/mo deal that takes you to all the games at critical moments. Anybody got it? Worth having? Cowboys are blocked by the Broncos today. Both noon games.:cry: I'm going to do my best to make the Broncos my second favorite team but this does not look like a good season for them.

I'll go out on a limb...My SB

Cowboys vs Patriots

2. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

You may need to find a good sports bar to watch.
    Pats are loded on offense , but that secondary is still suspect. We will see , but not till tommorow night.

3. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

BTW , there are 2 monday night games this week , east coast game at 7 , left coast at 10.

4. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Steelers certainly snoozed through their win.
    It's still baseball season!! :realmad: Giving up on the Rangers?

5. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

B ball takes a back seat to football.

6. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Phooey on September football.

7. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

phooey? What are you 12 going on 65?

8. No..I made a good call on them at the beginning that they would be competitive this year. Ron Washington is a good manager for young guys. They don't play Bosox again so their fate is going to be determined by a Sox slump. They still have a bunch of games with the Angels as well.

9. keepcuttin

keepcuttin LawnSite Member

After the weather this year I want a do-over, but since its here already...GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. I hate watching football at sports bars. They won't let me rewind and watch the good plays and hits over in slo-mo. I did get a big growler from New Belgium to kick the season off.