Footwear

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by 93Chevy, Jun 2, 2008.

1. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Hey, I'm just curious as to what you guys wear to keep you dogs in shape. I'm not looking to switch, but I was just wondering.

I wear Chippewa Loggers. Best pair of boots I've ever worn.

2. sdbserv

sdbserv LawnSite Member

I use Dr Marten Boots and have for years. Quality was much better when made in England....Chinese now, not as good, but still very comfortable. Have bought on e-bay and on sportsmanguide.com :walking:

3. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

I bought a pair of the TSC store brand boots about two months ago and MAN those things are comfortable. I even tried on a pair of the Carhartt boots that looked indentical to these boots and I honestly couldn't tell the difference....other than the Carhartt's were $50 more.

4. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Haha, I love Sportsman's Guide:usflag:

5. amscapes03

amscapes03 LawnSite Senior Member

Merrell - Chameleon II Super comfortable!!!

6. KevinACrider

KevinACrider LawnSite Member

I actually wear a steel toed sneaker. Very comfortable.

7. Hawg City Lawns

Hawg City Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

well in summer reebok classics or puma romas (old retired good shoes haha) in winter cat steel toe boots

8. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

An old retired pair of Nike Air force Ones.....is how I roll!!:walking::walking:

9. TheChiefsLawnCare

TheChiefsLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Pair of New Balance from like two ago. I have used these shoes as my grass cutting shoes for a year now, and I tell you, New Balance are comfortable and they last, they are just now showing signs of wear. I think Ill go and get me a pair of ankle high boots when these need to be retired.

10. MyKisa

MyKisa LawnSite Member

salomon techamphibian