For All The Guys That Said A JD-Z Wouldn't Stripe

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MMLawn, Apr 11, 2005.

1. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Esp you ENVY......LOL. These were made this afternoon by me :rolleyes: with a New 2005 John Deere 757 60" that I bought a few weeks ago. I needed another 60" and decided to try a different brand this time and liked what I read about the 7 Iron Deck I decided what the heck it's only $8K I might as well try it. I am the only one that has used this mower yet and it only has 8 hours on it and is "right out of the box" with NO striping kit of any kind and still even has the factory JD blades..............looks like stripes to me. LOL :p

Mvc-023s.jpg

Mvc-022s.jpg

2. Precision Mowing

Precision Mowing LawnSite Member

Fat Sean May should have been fouled out in the first half - he committed an offensive foul every time he touched the ball!

Go Illini!

P.S. The stripes look great.

3. IMoLwnz.com

IMoLwnz.com LawnSite Member

Looks good i have 777 with a 72 and a 717 with a 48 both are great!! the 777 will kick the crap out of an Exmark!!!! I had one and I KNOW it does, I love the JD Much better than the Exmark!! Fast and Great cut, I make more $$ with it compared to the Exmark.

4. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah I believe I like the JD better than the eXmark's I have too now.

5. Detailed LawnService

Detailed LawnService Member
    from Midwest

Exmark rules

6. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

Ain't that the truth.

Good luck with your new machine... looks good but not as nice as DC stripes :)

7. MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Nice MMLawn. Keep posting those pics and maybe people will get it. Im liking my Deeres better than my Exmarks too.

8. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Not bad, and that's saying a lot. Hell I didn't even get a clean cut, much less stripes.

Didn't I PM you about the JD? Did you ever read what I had to say?

9. IMoLwnz.com

IMoLwnz.com LawnSite Member

Ill post some once the grass is alittle greener here.

here are the units though.

Exmark fire.....

[​IMG]

777!!!

[​IMG]

717 I have a power flow for it now

[​IMG]

10. David Grass

David Grass LawnSite Senior Member

actually Carolina played below their potential, I thought the score was going to be more like 35 points Carolina, Carolina played the hardest schedule of any in the sweet 16 , and it just showed when it came down to crunch time. In fairness to May, He was hacked enough without any calls, so dont blame it on the refs!!! Peace