1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

For All To See

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by broken leg, May 12, 2004.

1. broken leg

broken leg LawnSite Senior Member

After two months I got the in sert boxes for my walker with a 9.5 hopper. I did not know the price when ordering and could not believe the price when I Finlay picked them up $137.50 a price with take and shipping they were $299.55. I think thats alot for two plastic boxes what does everybody think or am I wrong.

boxs 013.jpg
  2. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

I'd send them suckers right back!
  3. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

The more complex the part the more it costs. If you think that's expensive price some basic Tupperware.
  4. broken leg

broken leg LawnSite Senior Member

I used them today. They do work but don't try to dump in trash can. I dump them in plastic bags. You still have some grass in hopper which you can rake out with your hand just make sure you are not mowing grass with dog poop in it if you know what I mean. The ideal part would be cheap enough where you could have a bunch of these with lids so you could pull them out put the lids on and put them in the back of the truck and put another set back in the hopper.