For all you Toro lovers (and haters)

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by South Florida Lawns, Oct 31, 2005.

1. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

This is my new mower same model as earlier posted pics. Z- Master 44'' 19hp Kawi Z stand 23'' tires. Oh and I pulled the dumb ROPS off, think it lightened the whole unit up by close to 100 lbs. I still cannot believe it was $7,300 for it out the door. I hear a lot of guys up north can get a 52'' 23hp for that price.

T1.jpg

2. South Florida Lawns

from usa

The kawi seems to be a great litle engine. Glad I got the 19hp and not the 17.

T2.jpg

3. South Florida Lawns

from usa

///////////////////////////

T3.jpg

4. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

looks good only thing missing is the grass clippings all over it.

5. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice mower but what the hell is that in the discharge chute?

6. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Looks great. $7,300 is very very steep but if thats what you got to pay, thats what you gotta pay. I think we can get that same machine for right around $6,000 here.

Do you have pics of all the equipment on a trailer w/ a truck or something like that? Looks great.

7. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss LawnSite Silver Member

damn, yeah looks good, this time of year dealers are getting rid of this stuff up north since they want the winter equipt. in stock... I got a good chunk off my new Ferris mower. got a 05 Ferris 1000z 61" deck, 27hp Kohler, if you add the rops kit its another $600, i probably will add that next year anyway, but i paid $6,800 with tax and all in central NJ. Something with 20hp or less and 48" or smaller decks would have been under 5500 im sure.

8. South Florida Lawns

from usa

Its got like 10hrs on it. so its not brand new. 2weeks old.:rolleyes:

9. South Florida Lawns

from usa

Guess mulching is less popular up there. Basically its a metal baffle kit that keeps most of the clippings from side discharging and result in being chopped up a lot finer.

10. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

You paid 7300 for that? Why are these pro machines so much!!!