For Hayes - He's going stir crazy

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by Squizzy246B, Dec 30, 2005.

1. Squizzy246B

Squizzy246B LawnSite Senior Member

Here's a few steps we knocked up a bit over a year ago and before I was solo competent..in the commercial sense. I cut and built the ramparts. The steps where done by the guy I learned a lot off.

I havent been back to this job to see how the landscaper finished it and capped the cut stone...must do that oneday. Lesson learned here, always buy the 16" QuikCut.

Steps 003.jpg

Steps 004.jpg

Steps 005.jpg

2. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Nice Squizzy. Is that a "stairway to heaven" since it only goes up into space? :p

3. PurpHaze

Wait!!! Since you're "down under" maybe it's a "highway to hell" instead??? :dizzy:

4. Squizzy246B

Hell it was...to build..in the bloody rain...and I hate the bevelled edge blocks, they are a pain in the posterior because every time you cut you have to hand cut a new bevelled edge....and they suck on inside corners...and they suck for marking out...and they suck for dressing the joins...and ....and....:realmad:

5. PurpHaze

I get the impression that project really sucked??? :eek:

6. Squizzy246B

Well I did get paid..but would have done it just for...no...forget that..

Got a thousand of those suckers to lay next week Hayes, you coming over to give us a hand...its starting to warm up a bit here:rolleyes:

7. PurpHaze

Gotta finish a new system here first then I'll be right down. Save some of the biggest blocks for me. :blob4: