1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

For Sale 10x5 landscape trailer Asking $800

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by 4.3mudder, Mar 31, 2009.

1. 4.3mudder

4.3mudder LawnSite Silver Member

I have this nice 10 x 5 landscape trailer that I have had for 2 years. I bought it brand new with a bill of sale, not a title. I bought it as is and had a 2 foot extra ramp installed, a 24x32 cage up front, and a gas caddy rack in the front. Everything you see in the picture is included with the trailer. Also, there is a trimmer trap rack for 2 trimmers. Also has a foot and a half dovetail on the rear. Loading equipment is very easy and nothing gets hung up on pivot points.

On the front of the trailer there are 2 cut outs of the frame, they were cut out for me to put a WB on it.

The amount I was capable to haul on it was a 21 Toro commercial, 36 Exmark WB, and a 50 inch Troy Bilt ZTR.

Trailer wiring is ok, both lights work and is setup for 4 plug harness.

Tires have excellent amount of tread left and do not have any patches or plugs.

Trailer coupler is 2 inch.

Any questions please send me a pm

Thanks for looking

edit - you can't post an email address at the site.
    thanks, Mike

Photo0197.jpg

Photo0198.jpg

Photo0199.jpg

Photo0200.jpg

Photo0201.jpg

2. 4.3mudder

to da top....

3. luis@NJ

luis@NJ LawnSite Senior Member

Bump I wish i had a trailer just like that!

4. 4.3mudder

Well, I finally had everything right until I needed a bigger one. Had to start from scratch again.

5. luis@NJ

LOl :laugh: looks good tho how much did the cage cost you? and just curious how much you want for it?

6. 4.3mudder

I was wanting 800 for it. The cage and extra 2 foot ramp were 250 labor, plus about 150 in material, so 400 for the ramp and cage. I had a guy interested in it so I kept hold of it for a month, well, I brought it up to him again and he said he wanted to make do with what he had. Aww, I need to get this trailer sold, it is just sitting out back needing to be making money.

7. luis@NJ

yea i hear you.Did you put it on craigslist?

8. 4.3mudder

Ya, I got one response which was funny "STILL AVAILABLE" All caps, I hate when people do that, it makes me feel like they are yelling. I have not heard anything else. I'm sure I will get. "I was wanting to make instant purchase of your item" or " I am contacting you about your inquiry of the trailer" That garbage.

9. luis@NJ

Lol yea we were renting our 2nd floor and when we got a guy i went back and posted "Not available" or something like that and people kept calling to ask about it lol

10. 4.3mudder

Ya, there are people out there like that, I think of it has, there a bad apple or 2 on every family tree, or the family tree just might be rotted. lol