For Sale: 2002 Exmark Lazer Z HP- 52 inch/23 horse Kaw...

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by tynash, Mar 4, 2008.

1. tynash

tynash LawnSite Member

I have a 2002 Lazer Z HP for sale. The mower has a strong 23 horse power Kaw engine, 52 inch trivantage deck and has 1,267 hours on it. Just last week I picked the mower up from my local dealer to have $1,600 worth of work done to it. Included work: 2 new hydro pumps, oil change in hydro system and engine, new spark plugs, air filter, adjusted engine RPM's, checked engine compression, new drive belt....

I am only selling this mower because I am in search of a 60 inch mower. I feel like I could increase speed on 2+ acre lots with a larger lazer Z. The engine checked out just fine at the dealer and they said this units should be all set for another few seasons of mowing. Feel free to contact me at 614-374-5045 with any questions.

Note: the picture shows this mower with a mulching kit, I plan on keeping that for my other Lazer Z HP. It will have a side discharge deck when picked up by the new owner.

2. jdadjstr

jdadjstr LawnSite Member

How much? Pic?

3. tynash

tynash LawnSite Member

Here are a couple pictures

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. tynash

tynash LawnSite Member

Sorry, price is $4,300. If anyone needs more pics let me know. I have a ton I can forward to an email address.

5. tynash

tynash LawnSite Member

A couple other things I should add are within the last 2 years this mower has had new spindles, new control dampers, all 4 new tires, new blade belt and all the features above. I feel strongly that this mower will serve someone well over the next couple years.

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. thanks, Mike

6. tynash

tynash LawnSite Member

any offers from anyone?

7. mc24034

mc24034 LawnSite Member

Its nice mower... I sold mine same exact year model last year and got $4300 out of it... but it only had 425 hrs on it. Good luck with the sell! Sounds like most of the mower is NEW!

8. tynash

tynash LawnSite Member

Yes most is new, but I am willing to deal if anyone is interested. Thanks for the message.