FOR SALE:2002 F350 plus lawn equip. (STARTER PACKAGE)

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by kkh2998, Oct 12, 2006.

1. kkh2998

kkh2998 LawnSite Member
    from CO

I am getting out of the business and moving to the Cayman Islands. I am leaving soon so must sell quick. 2002 F350 XL super duty super cab with the 4 doors (not crew cab). My engine blew up on me this season so I paid Ford $5000.00 to install another V-10 engine that only had 22,000 miles on it. The truck has more power than ever and I do have the paper work from Ford.
    The truck has a new tow package with vertical hitch adjustment, bedliner, automatice, good a/c, off road package, and will pull anything.
    I am also including in this package a 2006 4x6 trailer (great for start up) which has only been used for 2 months. Also included will be a Bluebird aereator (7 tines) which is an awesome machine and even though it is bigger than the 5 tine machine I havent found a backyard gate I couldnt fit it through. I will also include the Honda push mower I just bought this year. I will also throw in my computer software which I used for my business, its just a downloadable cd (lawnpro). If you live in the northern Colorado area I have 5 accounts that I will throw in if you want to try and build up a business. (Also several aerating accounts) I will only sell as a package unless you just want to buy the truck. Oh, I will also throw in my blower which is new this year. I can send pictures of anything, I have 2 weeks and will sell this stuff to a pawn shop if I have to. GIVE ME A OFFER, I WILL TAKE ALL REASONABLE OFFERS.

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

you are not allowed to post an email address at the site...list your phone number and have them give you a call

3. kkh2998

kkh2998 LawnSite Member
    from CO

4. POPO4995

POPO4995 LawnSite Bronze Member

you need to put in the actual miles on the truck and on the new engine as it sits now...just a helpful hint! Good Luck!

5. davidcalhoun

davidcalhoun LawnSite Bronze Member

What kind of blower?

6. kkh2998

kkh2998 LawnSite Member
    from CO

98,000 miles on truck 27,000 miles on engine

7. kkh2998

kkh2998 LawnSite Member
    from CO

honda mower is 3 speed with quadra cut system and the blower is a ryobi
    I WILL TAKE $12,900 OR OBO